Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Shins - Sleeping Lessons Music Video

So Wincing the Night Away was supposed to be my follow up to Teddy Thompson's Separate Ways wayyyyy back in January, but as you can probably tell, the Shins really keep tabs on my personal playlist...

In response, I've made the attempt to get Jack the Rabbit involved in the Shins by lending him Chutes Too Narrow. This CD is the baseline for making truly involving music and they have just released their 4th(!) single off of Wincing... called "Sleeping Lessons."

This video, directed by an NYU student, is absolutely fantastic and you should all really enjoy the relationships between the band members...you'll really enjoy when I make my post on "Le Blogotheque" but until then, pretend you're a random tourist in Paris and you happen upon the Shins playing along the sidewalk...

I can't explain more...just enjoy this great video for now, and then understand after my "Le Blogotheque" post...it'll all make sense then...

1 comment:

Jack the Rabbit said...

can't believe you pulled this post off. i hit the sack immediately upon reaching a place with a bed.

after a trip to the diner that is.