Monday, January 14, 2008

An Ode to Norah Jones

With the sultriest voice in the biz, Norah Jones is my favorite musician to listen to if I can't sleep. For years, I've fallen under her spell and now it looks like I might have a real shot with her (and by real I mean none). Because now my chances are one-in-a-million as opposed to absolutely nothing.

Now I hate to bring light to a breakup, but in this case, I'm hoping I bump into her in some quiet bar in the Lower East Side. I'll probably buy her a beer and she'll sing an acoustic version of "Sunrise" to me. That's probably pretty likely right?


2 comments:

Jack the Rabbit said...

what are you doing on gossip websites

Little Dynamite said...

i heard about it word of mouth and then googled it...don't even think of questioning my credibility...